(Non Medical) X-Ray Technician
Aurora, CO 80011 US
- Inspection of materials, parts and assemblies in support of manufacturing, fabrication, test and receiving inspection.
- Perform duties with minimal supervision operating inspection equipment by using and following established procedures.
- Position PCB assemblies and components for inspection process using and operate inspection equipment efficiently.
- Perform all tests to determine the acceptability (density, identification, coverage, etc.) in accordance with the applicable requirements.
- Analyze quality and/or failure; recommend corrective and preventive action in response to customer complaints.
- Complete all records of inspection including findings reports and rejection reports as applicable accurately and timely.
- Interface with other sources; i.e., functional areas, and source personnel for acceptance of hardware at required inspection points.
- High School diploma/GED
- Current/recent experience in non-destructive testing within a hi-tech manufacturing environment.
- Use of small hand tools and comparators; use of industrial x-ray equipment
- Perform physical requirements of the position, including use of hand tools, comparators, and x-ray equipment, work with chemicals, lift up to 25 lbs.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills (including ability to read, understand and explain necessary documentation).
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager- Aurora
Sonny has been in the staffing field since 2013 as an On-Site Manager and Recruiter. Most of his time is spent staffing for warehouses and large production driven facilities. Sonny takes pride in helping facilitate a safe and healthy work environment for his clients and customers alike. For Sonny, versatility is key, not only for him, but for the candidates he places as well! “Never be afraid to take a chance and live outside of your comfort zone”. While away from work, Sonny is an avid gamer who loves to spend time with his family (and his adorable cat)!