1st Shift Honeycomb Inspection
Broomfield, CO 80020 US
Job Store Staffing is hiring Manufacturing Associates for Hunter Douglas in Broomfield! This is an excellent CONTRACT TO HIRE opportunity to work with a company that offers a comprehensive benefits package and advancement once hired on!
No experience needed! Training will be provided.
Benefits once hired on:
- 13 days of paid time off accrued yearly and 6 days of Paid sick time accrued yearly; 9 paid holidays, new parent and family care time off and 12 hours of paid volunteer work.
- Medical ( Kaiser or Cigna), dental ( Delta Dental), a vision plan ( VSP), life insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D, dependent life, and HSA and FSA flexible spending accounts, and pet insurance.
- 401(k) with 6% company match and annual retirement contribution, and a college investment savings program.
- Employee development including education tuition assistance, and on-site development through Hunter Douglas University.
- Robust wellness program with access to monthly virtual classes through Wellbeats and monthly company wellness challenges.
- Generous discount on window coverings.
Manufacturing- Operating machinery that makes high end fabric, inspecting fabric,
- 1st Shift: 4am-2:30pm ($17.50/hr)
- 2nd shift: 2:20pm-12:50am ($18.50/hr)
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Stand for entire 8-10 hour shift.
- Ability to use a computer
- Ability to read and write English
- Punctual, hardworking, and communicative
- Team oriented attitude
Please reach out to Colleen @ 303-940-9252 to learn more!
Meet Your Recruiter
On-Site/ Lead Recruiter- Broomfield
Colleen joined the Job Store team in July 2021 as a Junior Recruiter for the Broomfield office. She is passionate about connecting individuals with opportunities that fit their career goals. Colleen graduated from the University of Colorado Boulder in 2017 with a bachelors degree in Psychology. When not at work, you can find Colleen trying out new recipes, going for a long hike in the mountains, or cuddling with her chubby cat Leonard.