2nd Shift Material Handler
Fountain, CO 80817 US
- Ability to get your hands dirty in a dusty environment
- Must be able to perform physical tasks for extended periods of time including: standing, walking, climbing, bending, pushing, pulling and twisting over surfaces and lifting at least 50 lbs.
- Able to perform all job functions safely
- Coaching and good attitude
- Must have steel toe boots
- Must be able to manual lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to stand for 10 hours at one time
- Order Picking
- Forklift Operating
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager- Colorado Springs
Amanda joined the Job Store family in 2019. Her passion in helping others grow and succeed. Amanda’s personal motto is, "If you are not using your life to improve the lives of others, then you are wasting yours," and lives by that message every day. In May 2018, she received her bachelor's degree in Biology/Medicine from Excelsior College. At home, Amanda loves spending time with her two rescue dogs, Lucie and Maverick. On the weekends, she spends her time fishing or hiking with her family.