Englewood, CO 80110
Job Store Staffing is seeking an Accountant to work for a client in the manufacturing industry located in Englewood, Colorado. The Accountant will be a one-month temporary opportunity from August 1st through to September 10th. Candidates for the Accountant position must have experience with accounts payable duties and be comfortable handling any inquiries and complaints. Ideal candidates for the Accountant position will have three years of accounting experience. The Accountant will be paid $20-23/hr and work Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
Job Duties of the Accountant:
- Accounts Payable Processing duties include, process accounts payable in a timely and accurate manner and within established timelines.
- Work with Supervisor to resolve any documentation questions. Reconcile invoices to purchase orders to ensure accurate payment.
- Code the expenditure with proper accounts and enter the accounting data into system accurately. Position resolves accounts payable issues regarding missing or inadequate documentation or incorrect payment amounts in a timely manner with program staff in the department.
- Be responsible for processing payments including: invoices for encumbrance documents, invoices for goods and services received, employee reimbursements, non-employee reimbursements, and distributions.
- Ensure all time reports are given to the payroll accountant to complete the timely and accurate input of time and effort reports for the monthly payrolls. Notify the payroll accountant or supervisor of any missing information or reports.
Candidates for the Accountant position must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
Experience with Sage Mas90 and in a manufacturing industry preferred but not required.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
If you think you re a qualified candidate please apply online today!
Recruiting Manager- Denver
Jackie joined the Job Store team in 2016 as a HR Coordinator and is now currently the Recruiting Manager for the Denver branch. Jackie enjoys the challenge of recruiting for a range of different positions but most frequently recruits for Administrative and Customer Service related positions. Jackie enjoys building rapport with clients and employees and is always happy to help in any way she can. Jackie moved to Colorado from Australia in 2015 and she enjoys exploring new places.