Boulder, CO 80309
Job Store Staffing is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to work for a higher education client located in the Denver area. The Accounts Payable Clerk will be a temporary 6-month contract opportunity starting in July through to February 2020 to cover a maternity leave. Candidates for the Accounts Payable Clerk position must have experience with accounts payable duties and be comfortable handling any inquiries regarding invoices. Ideal candidates for the Accounts Payable Clerk position will have two years of accounting support experience. The Accounts Payable Clerk will be paid $15/hr and work Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
The main responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk will mainly involve completing data entry and processing a high volume of invoices. This involves auditing vouchers to ensure payment requests are kept strictly within the fiscal procedures and policies and have proper documentation and the required approval.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
To be successful in this position, candidates will need the following:
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, other University personnel, and the public.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure, to manage multiple concurrent tasks and responsibilities, and to deal with changing priorities, while maintaining personal effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited institution of higher education or equivalent professional experience. (The educational requirement may be substituted by professional experience on a year for year basis).
- Two (2) years of accounting experience.
Experience in Accounts Payable.
Experience with PeopleSoft applications and SciQuest.
Experience with Concur.
Experience in a higher education institution.
If you believe you are a qualified candidate please apply online today! Feel free to call or text 303-757-7686 for more information.
Recruiting Manager- Denver
Jackie joined the Job Store team in 2016 as a HR Coordinator and is now currently the Recruiting Manager for the Denver branch. Jackie enjoys the challenge of recruiting for a range of different positions but most frequently recruits for Administrative and Customer Service related positions. Jackie enjoys building rapport with clients and employees and is always happy to help in any way she can. Jackie moved to Colorado from Australia in 2015 and she enjoys exploring new places.