Denver, CO 80203
Job Store Staffing is seeking an Accounting Technician to work for a client located in Downtown Denver. The Accounting Technician will be a temporary opportunity through to October 2018. Candidates for the Accounting Technician position must have experience with accounts payable duties and be comfortable handling any inquiries and complaints. Ideal candidates for the Accounting Technician position will have three years of accounting experience. The Accounting Technician will be paid $15/hr and work Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
Job Duties of the Accounting Technician:
- Accounts Payable Processing duties include, process accounts payable in a timely and accurate manner and within established timelines.
- Work with Supervisor to resolve any documentation questions. Reconcile invoices to purchase orders to ensure accurate payment. Create payment documents (GAX) in CORE upon receipt of complete and authorized payment request documents.
- Code the expenditure with proper accounts and enter the accounting data into CORE accurately. Position resolves accounts payable issues regarding missing or inadequate documentation or incorrect payment amounts in a timely manner with program staff in the department.
- Be responsible for processing payments including: invoices for encumbrance documents, invoices for goods and services received, employee reimbursements, non-employee reimbursements, and distributions.
- Ensure all time reports are given to the payroll accountant to complete the timely and accurate input of time and effort reports for the monthly payrolls. Notify the payroll accountant or supervisor of any missing information or reports.
Candidates for the Accounting Technician position must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
Please note, parking is not paid for this position and will be the employee s responsibility.
If you think you re a qualified candidate please apply online today!