Accounts Payable Clerk
Denver, CO 20203 US
- Training provided
- Opportunity for a permanent position with the State of Colorado!
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Receive vendor invoices and supporting documents to create payment documents.
- Use judgment in determining which payment document needs to be created.
- Contact departmental personnel regarding any problems that may occur in processing various vouchers such as missing documentation or invalid coding.
- Communicate with the appropriate program accountants regarding any problems with appropriation or budget issues.
- Modify payment documents as requested by program accountants, and monitor rejected payment documents to facilitate timely payment.
- Understand and interpret State, Departmental, and program rules and regulations.
- One year of Accounts Payable experience
- Good computer skills.
- Highly Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
Meet Your Recruiter
Kaitlyn George is originally from Decatur, Georgia and moved to Colorado in 2017. She joined the Job Store in November 2021 after completing her bachelors degree at CSU. Kaitlyn has a passion for linking people to jobs that match their passions and personalities. Kaitlyn has a heartfelt passion for the LGBTQ+ community and representation, from her personal experiences. Outside of work you will find Kaitlyn trying out new recipes or out exploring Colorado and all it has to offer with her family and two dogs, Loki and Hades