Certified Addictions Counselor
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Job Store Staffing is seeking Certified Addictions Counselor for our client located in Colorado Springs, CO. This is a full time position that functions in a 24/7 operation (will be working an 8 hour shift). The pay rate for this position is depending upon experience $18-$22 per hour.
The Certified Addictions Counselor must have thorough knowledge of substance use disorders and related evidenced based assessments and treatment. Provide direct therapeutic services, group and individual, to substance abusing adults.
- Works collaboratively with the offender and case management to develop a comprehensive treatment plan that addresses priority needs of the patient, desired treatment outcomes, an agreed upon plan of action, and reassessment and to conduct substance use related assessments
- facilitate weekly groups and provides individual treatment to residents.
- Conduct group and individual therapeutic interventions
- Administer follow-up assessments
- Report on progress and outcome of treatment services
- Completes clinical reports, assessments, program plans, discharge reports and clinical notes to stay in compliance.
- May participate in mental health on call, based on education/experience.
- Incorporate the use of Evidenced Based Practices and Motivational Interviewing skills.
- Performs other job related duties as required.