Aurora, CO 80011
Production Administrator- Level 1
Summary: Daily schedules work orders for production and delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor status of production and design to drive work orders timely.
- Initiate customer calls on completed orders/projects.
- Assist Scheduler with edit, change and document delivery dates of existing orders in scheduling software.
- Assist with monitoring existing orders and proactively troubleshoot challenges that will affect maintaining original delivery dates. Maintain schedule to production capacity.
- Act as a backup for the Production Coordinator and Batch MVP for production.
- Provide Material Handler with daily hangers to be pulled for delivery.
- Receive inventory.
- Assist with new hire onboarding/orientation, insurance and other paperwork as assigned.
- General office duties and ordering supplies as needed.
- Assist Manufacturing Manager when needed.
- Print production material to go to shop floor as directed by the Production Coordinator.
- Maintains production folders to assure smooth transition of workflow from start of job to finish.
- Assists Production Coordinator to maintain job input to Virtek Laser, Omni Saw and Miser Saw computers.
- Sort incoming work orders and highlight all important points to individual work orders to assure they are noticed.
- Generate jobsite shipping paperwork/packages for delivery.
These are the essential, but not limited, functions of the Production Administration position. Management has the discretion to add to or change the duties/responsibilities to be performed by this position.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
Experience: 3 to 6 months of related experience and/or training is preferred, but not necessary.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Ability to effectively present information one on one and small group situations.
- Ability to perform routine mathematical calculations.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to carry out written or oral instructions.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Copier machine
Supervisory Responsibility: No supervisory responsibility with this position.
Environment and Working Conditions: Office related duties assigned in a good, fast paced environment. Work inside in controlled temperatures.