Broomfield, CO 80021
Job Store Staffing is recruiting for an Administrative Assistant for a temporary-to-hire opening for a client located in the Englewood area. The Administrative Assistant position is a great opportunity to join a growing company. Ideal candidates for the Administrative Assistant position will have a professional and energetic manner and be customer-service oriented and have excellent computer skills. The Administrative Assistant will work full-time, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
The main duties of the Administrative Administration position will include:
- Typing forms, reports and memos as directed.
- Operating standard office equipment like transcribers, calculators or photocopiers.
- Picking up, sorting and delivering internal department mail.
- Answering telephone calls and directing calls to proper personnel.
- May be required to handle some receptionist duties.
- Scanning documents.
- Must have strong data entry skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with Windows based software and Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Assisting with other duties as assigned within the department or elsewhere on request.
Skills and Abilities required for the Administrative Assistant position:
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
If you believe you re a qualified candidate please apply online today!