Broomfield, CO 800200000
Job Store Staffing is current looking for a Work Comp Admin for Hunter Douglas.
We have a temporary need, approximately 3-6 months, for a Workers' Comp admin.We need your attention to detail, empathetic nature, and project management skills to support our employees and operations.
- The EHS Workers Compensation Coordinator manages workers compensation, Intelex system management, metrics/trending, and coordinating with medical providers.
Performs varied EHS Department related administrative support work.
Provides support to operations leadership regarding the reporting and management of injuries and incidents.
- Coordinates, administers, and oversees workers compensation program. Processes and documents all workers compensation claims, ensuring compliance with relevant policies, procedures, and legislation.
- Maintains the OSHA 300 logs and associated tracking of restricted duty, days away, and other injury tracking metrics.
- Manages the Intelex system for logging and trending injury and hazard identifications and inspections
- Coordinates with injured employees and medical providers to ensure employee receives needed care and support.
- Coordinates employee programs for safety shoes, safety glasses, and hearing tests.
- Orders various safety supplies using the purchasing system or company credit card. Works with Purchasing group for larger items and vendor management.
Helps to manage EHS files (electronic and hard copy).
Solid knowledge of records maintenance skills.
Solid knowledge of computer use and applications such as Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
Solid knowledge of workers compensation claims process.
Basic knowledge of project management in order to establish timelines for various projects.
Basic knowledge of report writing and maintenance of statistical records.
Basic knowledge of correct grammar usage.
Strong nterpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
Ability to work with limited supervision to complete assignments.
Ability to deal with highly confidential and sensitive information.
Ability to communicate complex information in a way that is easy to understand for a wide range of audiences with different levels of education, life experiences and understanding of English as a second language.
Acceptable Training and Experience: related Bachelor s degree desired and two to three years experience with workers compensation, data analysis and EHS experience within a fabrication/manufacturing environment is preferred. Demonstrated intermediate (Level II) proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel