Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Job Store Staffing is seeking an experienced Office Administrator for one of our clients in the Aerospace industry.
The office Administrator directly supports the General Manager and assists other management with the administration of projects and processes
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides senior level administrative support to the General Manager and site Leadership Team.
- Calendar, meeting, and general logistics at a highly skilled and organizational level. Strong capability to organize workload, prioritize work, manage schedules efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to manage complex administrative duties.
- Must be highly organized, flexible, able to multi-task and able to respond to requests outside of normal business hours in order to keep schedules on track. Will need to understand and adhere to Special Security (SSA) requirements including completing Visit Requests, Contact Reports and monthly telephone logs.
- Management of travel arrangements (domestic and international); expense processing and reconciliation; event planning and calendar management; communication preparation and interface; effective representation of executives in their absence; substantial interaction with internal and external groups.
- Ability to compile weekly and monthly reports, presentations, correspondence, agreements, organizational charts, etc.
- Capability to plan, prioritize and complete work with little/no direction. Strong time management and demonstrated ability to respond with appropriate urgency when needed.
- Special consideration will be given for experience with the unique requirements within a government/defense contracting environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills commensurate with a highly visible admin position. Ability to work alone will be essential, as is multi-tasking, autonomous decision making and sound judgment. At this level, the standard protocol toward maintaining confidentiality and discretion is expected.
- Bachelor s Degree in Accounting preferred (or the equivalent combination of education and experience) and 3 + years of related experience.
- Proficient or Advanced knowledge of Quickbooks Software
- Demonstrated ability to work with impeccable integrity and confidentiality
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Experience supporting fast-paced executive team
Pay: $20-23/hour DOE