Englewood, CO 80112
Job Store Staffing is seeking an Entry-Level Computer Programmer for a work-from-home position. Candidates must be located in the Denver area. The position is a contract role for 3 months but it may be extended until the end of 2018, the Entry-Level Computer Programmer is expected to work 25-30 hours a week. The preferred hours would be Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm in case of questions but weekend work is also permitted.
Ideal candidates for the Entry-Level Computer Programmer will have experience with the PHP framework "Laravel" and experience implementing PHP/MySql applications. The Entry-Level Computer Programmer will be working on a business operations support package (ERP) and not a public facing website. Experience is not necessary for the Entry-Level Computer Programmer as the client will train.
Duties of the Entry-Level Computer Programmer will be but not limited to:
- Write automated unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
- Support existing code by fixing bugs or refactoring.
- Document processes and code.
- Assist users in developing standard and ad-hoc reports on various tools.
- Analyze and design systems to solve business problems.
- Create new and modified screens, windows, and scripts for third-party software to support daily operations
Bachelor s degree in computer science or a related field is preferred but candidates still pursuing IT related degrees are welcome to apply.
The Entry-Level Computer Programmer will be paid $20/hr.
If you believe you are a qualified candidate please apply online with your resume today!