Centennial, CO 80112 US
Job Store Staffing is seeking a Laser Assembler for a client in the Centennial, CO area! Candidates must have experience soldering, working with small parts and hand tools.
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 7am-3:30pm, Friday 6am-2:30pm
*Between May 24th and September 4th Friday's will be 6am-12pm.
This is a bench Tech environment. Employees will have their designated work space and receive instructions on an iPad.
- Assemble small mechanical components.
- Light soldering.
- Reads work orders and follows production drawings.
- Inspects parts, assemblies and products throughout the production process.
- Bolt, clip, screw, cement or otherwise fasten parts together.
- 2 years experience in optical/electronic/mechanical assembly.
- 2 years of recent soldering experience.
- Ability to handle various small hand tools.
- Must be able to use a microscope.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Observes all safety rules and regulations including wearing protective equipment when required.
- Reports any unsafe conditions to management.
- Ability to work as a team.
If this sounds like a good fit for you please submit your application today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Jr. Recruiter- Denver
Kelsey moved from Chicago to Denver in 2019. She joined the Job Store Staffing team in September 2022. What led her to recruiting is her passion for people; she is motivated to help others find the right opportunity that suits their needs.
When not working, she loves to stay active with friends and family; traveling, trying new restaurants or any outdoor activities. You can often find her doing yoga, climbing or skiing.