Job Store Professional has teamed up with a prestigious custom builder in the Aspen community. Our client is seeking highly qualified Assistant Superintendents looking to expand their knowledge and career in the high end custom construction industry.
Annual Salary $80-100K
Health benefits, paid holidays, activity benefits, PTO, 401K with employer sharing profit, flex scheduling
Ideal candidates live in the Roaring Fork Valley area
Overview and Duties:
The assistant superintendent is accountable to the project superintendent and is responsible for assisting the superintendent with all field operations to complete the project.
Safety and Environment
• Assist in implementing and adhering to the project safety plan.
• Assist with any reporting requirements as part of the safety and environmental health programs for the project.
• Assist with the site layout and detail layout to ensure the highest degree of detail execution and finish quality.
• Document and convey deficient work or work that does not meet the desired degree of quality.
• Assist with the creation, monitoring, and closeout punch list items.
• Assist and help coordinate with all aspects of site and structure layout including but not limited to foundation, framing, mechanical, plumbing, and HVAC routing.
• Assist and help coordinate with mechanical room space allocation and layout.
• Layout of reflected ceiling conditions, coordination with structure, and coordination with all applicable subcontractors.
• Cabinetry layout and integration of all associated finishes.
• Flooring layout.
• Close coordination of all finishes with electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and low voltage subcontractors order to achieve precise architectural alignments.
• Working closely with project superintendent to manage subcontractors, schedule, and jobsite logistics.