Associate Quality Engineer
Anaheim, CA 92801 US
Job Store Professional has partnered with a leading advanced manufacturer in Printed Circuit boards. This is an excellent Direct Hire Opportunity for a Associate Quality Engineer with experience in PCB Manufacturing. Join a team of skilled and highly motivated individuals in the fast-paced world of printed circuit board manufacturing.
Quality Engineer will Develops, implements, and improves quality related processes and procedures by studying product flow, manufacturing methods and applying quality principles. Works to improve product consistency and conformance to applicable specifications.
Monday- Friday Scheduling
Salary: $70-90K plus benefits
Qualifications: This is an entry level quality engineering position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a B.S. Degree in chemical, mechanical or electrical engineering. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Quality reporting/graphing
- Performs Internal and Supplier audits as needed
- Maintain CAR/SCAR system
- Document Control maintenance
- Implement and maintain of statistical process control methods
- Leads APQP and PPAP activities
- Evaluates manufacturing and inspection processes applying knowledge of quality systems, design of experiments to recommend and implement improvements.
- Prepares product and process compliance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides quality engineering information when answering questions and requests to internal and external customers.
- Maintains product reliability and company reputation by complying with print and industry standards.
- Works with QA line operators to provide training / instructions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Assist in various other duties as needed
Education / Skills:
- Four year degree in Engineering or closely related field or equivalent education and work experience.
- Ability to follow senior engineering instructions.
- Ability to communicate with engineers and operators.
- Proficient in Word / Excel / PowerPoint
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Executive Recruiter
Lynnette joined Job Store in 2017. Lynnette has a professional background in recruiting, insurance, and contract negotiation. Her passion is helping others find long term opportunities in their chosen fields. She has helped hundreds find a career in manufacturing, production, clerical and healthcare roles. Lynnette has developed great long term relationships with her client companies and always receives great reviews!
When she is not at the Job Store, you will find Lynnette spending time with family and exploring the mountains.