Colorado Springs, CO 80921 US
If you are seeking your next long-term position with a company who is committed to positively shaping the future, provides education assistance for their associates, and emphasizes on the importance of wellness and balance, this could be the perfect next long-term career for you!
Job Store Staffing is hiring for an Automation Operator for a company located in Northern Colorado Springs! These positions are for an Engineering company that specializes in making custom seals, springs, and electrical contacts for Aerospace, Medical, Energy, and Transportation industries, just to name a few.
9 Reasons you will LOVE working for this Leading Manufacturer!
Medical, dental, vision, etc.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Paid sick leave
10 paid holidays per year
Summer picnics, holiday parties, and other team building events!
Pay Range: $17-19/hour depending on experience
Location: Northern Colorado Springs, CO 80921
Hours of Position: Monday-Friday, 3:15pm-1:45am (including 1-2 mandatory Saturdays a month)
Must complete 3-month training on day shift
ESSENTIAL/MAJOR ELEMENTS OF POSITION:
- Sets up and operates automated systems to produce spring products that meet engineering drawing requirements and quality standards.
- Performs first article inspection and in-process quality checks.
- Performs routine operational preventative maintenance requirements and troubleshoots minor equipment issues.
- Logs in data entry information for all work orders into the ERP system.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Necessary to Successfully Perform this Position:
- Have good mechanical aptitude.
- Familiar with a variety of gaging instruments and methods.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and work orders.
Education Level Desired:
- Coursework in electronics, robotics, or electro-mechanical systems.
- Associates Degree in related degree preferred, but not required.
Prior Experience Level Desired:
- 3+ years of relevant machine operating experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a high-volume production environment.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter- Colorado Springs
Celina joined Job Store Staffing’s Colorado Springs team in September of 2021 as a Jr. Recruiter. She has moved into the Recruiter role with her excellence in service. She moved from Washington state for a career development move and the Colorado sunshine. She has an advanced business degree underway and plans to evolve her Human Resource skills towards a SHRM certification in the near future. Celina brings interpersonal, advantageous and meticulous expertise. As a multicultural individual, she also brings attentiveness to equal opportunity and social justice.
In her off time, you can find Celina rock climbing in the Front Range mountains or on an adventure outside with her Red Heeler pup Chico. Traveling, camping, climbing and skiing are some of her favorite hobbies when she’s not gardening in the backyard at home.