Greenwood Village, CO 80111 US
Job Store Staffing is seeking a Bank Teller in the Greenwood Village, CO! We are looking for candidates that provide quality service and maintain long term customer relationships.
Schedule/Pay: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, $18-$22/hr
Pay rate is dependent on experience.
Bank Teller Requirements:
- Standing for most of the work day.
- Lifting, carrying or moving heavy boxes or bags or currency and coin weighing up to 45 pounds.
- Manual dexterity, visual and aural acuity necessary to perform duties of the position.
Bank Teller Responsibilities:
- Complete forms such as CTRs, SIRs, and any other BSA reporting as necessary.
- Perform operational duties which may include: vault operations, ordering and shipping cash, ATM settlement, research teller differences, and completing various reports.
- Open and close individual and commercial deposit accounts.
- Strive to achieve sales goals by being a knowledgeable resource on products and services available to customers.
- Answering phone calls and assisting walk-in customers.
- Processing check orders.
- Closing accounts.
- Processing customer account printouts.
- Sorting daily mail.
- Assisting with NSF, Non-post, and collections.
- Assisting customer with Safe Deposit Boxes.
- Deposit verification for credit purposes.
- Responsible for maintaining customer accounts including deposit accounts, CDs, Health Savings.
- Skill in communicating with clients and co-workers in courteous and professional manner.
- Skill in operating computer terminals and printers, back counter capture machine, coin machine and copies.
- Skills in effectively listening to customers and making appropriate referrals.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to ensure that appropriate efficiency, accuracy, and customer service is provided to customers to
- Basic knowledge of all banking regulations applicable to the job function and of all bank policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of general banking principles and a willingness to participate in educational opportunities.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your application today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Jr. Recruiter- Denver
Kelsey moved from Chicago to Denver in 2019. She joined the Job Store Staffing team in September 2022. What led her to recruiting is her passion for people; she is motivated to help others find the right opportunity that suits their needs.
When not working, she loves to stay active with friends and family; traveling, trying new restaurants or any outdoor activities. You can often find her doing yoga, climbing or skiing.