Bilingual Medical Assistant (English - Spanish)
Aurora, CO 80014 US
- Essential MA functions: Rooming patients, taking vitals, adjusting to clinic flow, intake, etc.
- Using our EHR (EPIC)
- Administering immunizations and injections
- Phone calls with prior auths/referrals, prescriptions, lab or test results, patient needs with excellent customer service.
- Care management duties
- Stocking supplies
- Must be able to multitask and take initiative to work with little supervision.
- Must be a team Player.
- Answering phones
- Insurance verification
- Performing injections
- Performing EKGs
- Administering medications
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager- Aurora
Sonny has been in the staffing field since 2013 as an On-Site Manager and Recruiter. Most of his time is spent staffing for warehouses and large production driven facilities. Sonny takes pride in helping facilitate a safe and healthy work environment for his clients and customers alike. For Sonny, versatility is key, not only for him, but for the candidates he places as well! “Never be afraid to take a chance and live outside of your comfort zone”. While away from work, Sonny is an avid gamer who loves to spend time with his family (and his adorable cat)!