Castle Rock`, CO 80104 US
- Utilize financial data to analyze budget to actual variances and provide explanations of variances in terms of programmatic initiatives.
- Empower site-based decision making and seeks to ensure maximization of site-level purchasing power.
- Provide excellent customer service through a strategic financial relationship with site-level budget owners such as school principals, department directors and bookkeepers.
- Create, implement and maintain tools to help schools and departments track spending, estimate carry over and forecast future spending.
- Develop and continually refine current and multi-year revenue and expenditure projections.
- Develop and implement training materials and presentations as needed.
- Address workflows associated with systems, budget transfers, journal entries, etc. in a timely fashion.
- Act as an ambassador of the budget office and project a high level of professionalism and transparency.
- Produces work products are considered timely, accurate, thorough, and complete.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree – Accounting, Business or Finance preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- General understanding of GAAP and 1-2 years accounting experience.
- Collaborative team player
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Maintains a generally positive attitude.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- 20 vacation days plus additional sick leave.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Eligible for full benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, health savings account (HSA), flexible spending accounts (FSA), District paid and voluntary additional (supplemental) life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, short and long-term disability, critical illness and accident voluntary insurance, employee assistance program (EAP), voluntary 401(k), 403(b) and 457 retirement plan options. There is also a voluntary 403(b) savings plan with up to 4% District match for up to 5 years from date of hire.
- Fun office culture, in-office events and positive team environment.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Executive Recruiter
Jackie joined the Job Store team in 2016 as a HR Coordinator and is now currently the Recruiting Manager for the Denver branch. Jackie enjoys the challenge of recruiting for a range of different positions but most frequently recruits for Administrative and Customer Service related positions. Jackie enjoys building rapport with clients and employees and is always happy to help in any way she can. Jackie moved to Colorado from Australia in 2015 and she enjoys exploring new places with her two rescue dogs.