Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Job Store Staffing is seeking an experienced Circuit Card Assembly Buyer for one of our clients in the Aerospace industry. This company is a manufacturer for circuit boards and circuit cards used for Aerospace.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Purchase materials, equipment, supplies, and commodity products for delivery at specified time and location
- Negotiating pricing, discounts, and contract
- Obtain materials from suppliers at the lowest cost consistent with considerations of quality, reliability of source and urgency of need Interviews vendors, and recommends sources of supply
- Analyze quotations received, selects or recommends suppliers, and schedules deliveries
- Follow up to expedite delivery and shipment
- Obtain certifications of delivery and conducts check against orders
- Check and approve invoices for orders placed
- A Bachelor s Degree from a four year college or university, or 3-7 years equivalent experience.
- Certifications in subcontracts and purchasing negotiations are preferred.
- Experience in Commercial Contract negotiations (NDAs, Facility Contracts, Blanket POs, Licensing and Leasing agreements, NDA agreements.)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a desire to solve problems, support coworkers, and grow his/her technical skills using whatever means is necessary (e.G. Lab, simulation, technical papers, added coursework, etc.)
- A strong candidate will have very good time management skills and have the ability to maintain steady progress towards completion of a dozen simultaneous demands.
- Experience in Small Business Plans and Government Electronic Subcontracting Reporting.
- Experience in MRO buying, conflict minerals reporting, reach and RoHS, Certs and Reps.
Pay: $25-35/ hour