Circuit Board Assembler
Centennial, CO 80112 US
Job Store Staffing is seeking a Circuit Board Assembler for a client in the Centennial, CO area! Candidates are required to have experience with circuit board assembly, soldering as well as working with small parts and hand tools.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 20-25 hours per week.
- Assemble small mechanical components.
- Assembler circuit boards.
- Light soldering.
- Read work orders and follow production drawings.
- Inspect parts, assemblies and products throughout the production process.
- Bolt, clip, screw, cement or otherwise fasten parts together.
- Experience in optical/electronic/mechanical assembly.
- Ability to handle various small hand tools.
- Must be able to use a microscope.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Observes all safety rules and regulations including wearing protective equipment when required.
- Reports any unsafe conditions to management.
- Ability to work as a team.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelsey moved from Chicago to Denver in 2019. She joined the Job Store Staffing team in September 2022. What led her to recruiting is her passion for people; she is motivated to help others find the right opportunity that suits their needs.
When not working, she loves to stay active with friends and family; traveling, trying new restaurants or any outdoor activities. You can often find her doing yoga, climbing or skiing.