Clinical Care Director
Westminster, CO 80027 US
Job Store Staffing is seeking a Clinical Director for a mental health care facility in the Westminster area. The Clinical Director develops, organizes, administers, and oversees the clinical care and operations of the Division, utilizing evidence based best practice models. The Clinical Director is responsible for developing services with community partners, and ensure services are delivered within fiscal and budgetary parameters. Additionally, the Director will have other duties and responsibilities as determined from time to time by the Chief Clinical Officer.
Pay: $108-$110K annually - Direct Hire position!
Schedule: Mon - Friday; in office
· Provide clinical and management leadership to Division Managers, and center teams.
· Develop, implement, and monitor progress of an annual strategic plan to improve program goals and strategies.
· Promote and develop a culture of growth, learning and collaboration within the Division and collaborates with other Division Directors in respect to clinical planning, service delivery, budgeting, staffing, and cross-division issues.
· Develop, administer, and adhere to Division budget, unit projections, and other data measures.
· Directly supervise Program Managers, including hiring, training, motivating, evaluating, and discipline while encouraging professional growth of all Division staff.
· Ensure compliance with the Centers Quality Improvement and Corporate Compliance plans, while ensuring compliance with federal, state and other regulations for Division services.
· Conduct audits to ensure Division is in line with Community Reach Center goals, polices and regulatory policies regarding clinical care and documentation.
The successful candidate should have a combination of demonstrated experience and education that is equivalent to 12 years with a focus on Psychology, Social Work, or a directly related field
· Requires a master’s degree and LPC, LCSW, LP, or LMFT
· Requires four (4) years of experience in Clinical Supervisory or managerial role
* Must provide valid proof of Covid vaccination prior to starting employment
Benefits Package: Medical insurance, health savings accounts, dental, vision, mail-order prescriptions, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, employer paid short and long-term disability insurance, employer matching 401(k), generous PTO plan, EAP, and flex spending accounts.
If interested, please submit your resume and text/call Ellen @ 303-940-9252.
Meet Your Recruiter
On-Site/ Lead Recruiter- Broomfield
Colleen joined the Job Store team in July 2021 as a Junior Recruiter for the Broomfield office. She is passionate about connecting individuals with opportunities that fit their career goals. Colleen graduated from the University of Colorado Boulder in 2017 with a bachelors degree in Psychology. When not at work, you can find Colleen trying out new recipes, going for a long hike in the mountains, or cuddling with her chubby cat Leonard.