Sheridan, CO 80110 US
- Salary range of $90,000- $100,000
- Annual performance bonus of 20% of salary
- Company benefits package
- Health Insurance
- 401K plan
- Vacation Plan
- Company paid holidays
- Create and stabilize financial report systems
- Establish Charter of Account consistent with corporate platform
- Oversee the General Ledger
- Collecting and analyzing data from operations - Actuals vs. Standards
- Refine our ability to capture material and labor cost.
- Identify and help implement cost improvement initiatives.
- Developing and setting standard costs for Bill of Materials.
- Determine and calculate fixed and variable costs.
- Compare actuals to standard overhead and labor.
- Analyze material and labor variances and determine root cause.
- Analysis of selling prices and margins to identify improvement opportunities.
- Establish periodic reporting of various KPIs.
- Execute month-end close process.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Monitor financial results as well as all expenditures vs. Budget.
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Manage payroll, account payable, and account receivable functions.
- Create and maintain strong internal controls.
- Manage year-end audit and supporting schedules.
- Manage physical and cycle inventory counts.
- Manage the implementation of the new ERP and reporting systems:
- Implementation of Macola-10
- Oversee the implementation of the CRM and BI tools
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Strong cost accounting background, a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 5 years + of related experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Excel and ERP systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with customers, suppliers, and Private Equity shareholders
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative, customer-centric, and team-based work environment. The business requires in-office presence.
- Limited overnight travel – 1 or 2 nights a month
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Executive Recruiter
Jackie joined the Job Store team in 2016 and is a Senior Executive Recruiter while also managing the Denver branch. Jackie enjoys the challenge of recruiting for a range of different positions but most frequently works on accounting, human resources and professional administrative positions. Jackie enjoys building rapport with clients and employees and is always happy to help in any way she can. Jackie moved to Colorado from Australia in 2015 and she enjoys exploring new places with her family and two dogs.