Customer Service Representative
Englewood, CO 80110
Job Store Staffing is seeking a Customer Service Administrator for a client located in the Englewood area. The Customer Service Administrator will be responsible for being the first-point of contact for customers in regards to taking orders and correctly envisioning customer s ideas for marketing materials.
The Customer Service Administrator will work Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm and will make $14-15/hr depending on experience. The Customer Service Administrator is a temporary-to-hire opportunity for the right candidate. The ideal candidate will have an opportunity to grow and evolve their careers while working in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Work directly with clients, account executives and production staff.
- Oversee multiple projects for high-profile customers from start to finish.
- Act as the primary point of contact for multiple clients.
- Assist clients and internal staff to identify workable production solutions for challenging projects.
- Entering orders for production in an accurate and easy to understand manner.
- Project management or customer service experience required. Experience in the print and graphics industry or promotional marketing business a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Flexible and adaptable to short deadlines and able to prioritize quickly.
- Great communication skills--verbal and written.
- Ability to establish and build business relationships with internal and external contacts.
- High energy, positive and upbeat personality with a passion for providing outstanding customer service.
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, and 10 Key skills
- Excellent personable customer service and organizational skills
- Proficient at prioritizing, decision making skills, and works well under pressure
- Ability to communicate, multitask, and assist on various tasks with minimal supervision
If you believe you are a qualified candidate please apply online today!