Job Store Staffing is immediately hiring an Education Coordinator for a top University in Aurora. As an Education Coordinator,you will ensure the successful implementation of Emergency Department educational activities. This position will be responsible for working closely and communicating with students, faculty, and other coordinators. The ideal Education Coordinator will work in a self-directed manner with excellent prioritization, time management, and interpersonal skills. Individuals will need to be mission-driven and a strong advocate for the growth and development of opportunities within the Department.
***This position is an indefinite contract with no end date ***
Why you will love this job!
● Long-term temp
● Great way to get your foot in the door, with Prestigious University
● Hybrid Schedule.
● $26/hr- $31/hr
● Mon-Fri 8am- 5pm
● Must pay for Parking $8/day
● Establish and implementation of recruitment strategies, resources, and policies for the department
● Coordinate annual fellowship recruitment process
● Support Vice Chair of Education in pre-screening applicants for prospective fellowship programs
● Organize, implement, and manage full-cycle operations of medical student programs
● Prepare Fiscal budgets for training programs and monitor revenue and expenditure
● Works with Vice Chair of Education and Vice Chair for Academic Affairs on program development including peer teaching evaluations and a core scholarship curriculum
● Serves as liaison to Graduate Medical Education in addition to other fellowship training programs
● Bachelor’s Degree required
● 2yrs min. working in an education role within healthcare academic
● Executive Administrative Operations
● Excellent Word, Excel, and PowerPoint experience
● Must pass a background check
For more information, please contact Job Store Staffing at 303-755-6449