Englewood, CO 80112 US
Job Store Staffing is recruiting for an Electro-Mechanical Assembler position in the Englewood, Colorado area. The position will be a Temporary- to- Hire opportunity for the right candidate and will be an onsite position. The Assembler will be working to assemble small devices and circuit boards for our client in the power industry. This position requires Soldering and Hand Tool experience!
The Device Assembler will work to assemble Digital Recorders and Relays that are used in the power industry. This position requires working with manual processes, using delicate components following ISO/UL manufacturing guidelines.
Duties and responsibilities of the Medical Device Assembler:
- Assemble and Solder small to very small, delicate assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Must follow directions, work in an ISO 9001, and follow the applicable regulations.
- Use of manufacturing equipment
- Hand soldering small to very small components
- Document work as required
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent or other job equivalent work experience.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
- Ability to clearly communicate and demonstrate patience while handling small, delicate components during lengthy assembly processes.
- Basic computer skills (i.e., open procedures, print travelers, time entry).
- Competent in detailed manual soldering under a microscope.
- Safely use a variety of chemicals to include solvents (IPA, acetone, MEK), de-fluxer, mold release, epoxies, silicones, and cyanoacrylates.
- Understand small hand tools, their function and safe use (tweezers, cutters, drivers, scalpels etc.) & custom manual tools / fixtures.
- Willingness and ability to work long hours, weekends and holidays as required.
- Must possess sight/hearing senses to adequately perform the functions of the job.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time while performing repetitive work.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus.
- May be required to occasionally lift 25lbs.
- Required to perform work under microscope for several hours each day.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume today.
Meet Your Recruiter
Brianna is a Colorado native and she loves all things Colorado- camping, fishing, and the Denver Broncos. In her spare time, she’s most likely spending time with her family and her dog Jackson. She has a passion for animals and works with local rescues to foster litters of puppies while they wait for their forever homes. She has a passion for people and loves to listen and build true rapport, she wants them to know they aren't just a number to her. Connecting the right person with the right opportunity is her main goal.