Denver, CO 80211 US
Job Store Staffing is seeking an Electronics Assembler position for an Engineering company in the Denver area.
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
- Perform hand soldering of Through Hole and SMT components.
- Perform rework on boards that need to have components removed and replaced using high magnification scope and rework station.
- Compare components in kit to parts list for assembly and determine completeness of kit and identify errors in Bill of Materials.
- Follow procedures, policies and drawings for accuracy and product quality.
- Work with production team to determine solutions for problems that occur during production process.
- Above average computer skills.
- Experience programming/setup of machines of any kind (e.g. CNC)
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to figure out mechanical assemblies.
- Experience maintaining equipment and machinery.
- Very good attention to detail.
- Use computer to read assembly instructions and enter information on Job Tracking software.
- Proficiency with computers at the user level.
- Ability to fill out information about assembly on computerized workflow system.
- 2+ years of experience in electronics assembly work.
- Ability to do repetitive operation.
- Hand soldering experience is preferred but not required.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jr. Recruiter- Denver
Kelsey moved from Chicago to Denver in 2019. She joined the Job Store Staffing team in September 2022. What led her to recruiting is her passion for people; she is motivated to help others find the right opportunity that suits their needs.
When not working, she loves to stay active with friends and family; traveling, trying new restaurants or any outdoor activities. You can often find her doing yoga, climbing or skiing.