Electronic Manufacturer- Final Assembler
Aurora, CO 80011 US
Are you looking for a work opportunity with a premier electronics manufacturer in the US? Job Store Staffing is hiring immediately for an Electronic Manufacturer- Final Assembler! As an Electronic Manufacturer- Final Assembler, you will be responsible for Hand-soldering Thru-Hole parts onto PCBs according to customer specifications. Execute the inspection of different SMT/TH parts to ensure that they fulfill the specifications of the established quality standards.
Why you will love this job!
Great Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
401 (k) plan
Paid Time Off
- $18- $22.05/hr
- Mon-Fri 2:30 pm- 11 pm
- Interpret datasheets, and assembly documentation to determine polarity information.
- Interpret the BOM (and other instructions) and place Thru-Hole components accordingly to guarantee acceptable quality standards.
- Install Thru-Hole, and additional parts, and observed component polarities when placing parts.
- Inspect PCB Components according to the BOM, and assembly documentation.
- Segregate and report the rejected parts properly identified that do not fulfill the established levels of acceptance.
- Report all part errors, discrepancies, and questions into the database.
- Place all jobs with missing parts and other errors on “Hold” status properly identified
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 – 2 years experience in the field or related area
- 1 year of soldering experience and able to pass a soldering test
- Flexibility to work scheduled hours and extra hours as required
- Operate a computer and basic software at a proficient level
- Excellent communication skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Recruiter- Aurora
Melissa joined Job Store in 2018 as a Bilingual Recruiter. Melissa has over five years of recruiting experience. She enjoys traveling, learning about new cultures, hiking and languages. At home Melissa loves spending time with her dog.