Colorado Springs, CO 809070000
Job Store Staffing is seeking a Program Manager for one of our respected clients in the Aerospace Industry.
Position Summary: Executes program plans, developing bottoms-up program plans to ensure schedule, budget and quality are maintained ensuring On-Time Delivery of products to our customers. The Program Manager has responsibility for the product from concept development through final delivery to customers and is responsible for the financial and technical success of customers, which can be internal IR&D or customer contracts. Leads the cross-functional teams to review program status and ensure individual milestones are achieved.
Position Duties and Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Provides day to day program execution
- Provides direction for issue resolution, support teams in risk definition/mitigation, provide program scope details, develop and implement program execution plan
- Primary contact to the program teams, internal and external to the Customer
- Develops and maintains/updates presentation material for leadership reviews
- Create schedules with timelines for key milestones and provides visibility on important projects
- Establish and facilitate effective meetings, implement improvements and organize logistics of events (customer visits etc.)
- Collect, assemble, organize and analyze data in order to track and share metrics with minimal direction.
- Apply knowledge of policies, procedures, regulations (ex. Export compliance, intellectual property, etc.) and program management test practices (PMBP) to ensure progress toward deliverables.
- Develop and maintain program level schedule and budget; monitor and track execution of the plan and communicate status to all program/project participants
- Negotiate project changes and incorporate changes into project control systems to maintain work statements, cost and schedule baselines
- Develop and sustain positive customer relationships and ensure superior customer satisfaction is achieved
Requirements of Position:
- Bachelor s degree in Electrical Engineering and 10+ years experience
- Experience with industry standard program management techniques, tools and best practices
- Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM) with applying Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS) requirements
- Experience managing complex development programs includes integration activities across multiple divisions, multiple suppliers, and customer resources
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Project Management Certification (PMP) preferred or an understanding of PMBOL principles
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen