Global Payroll Manager
Broomfield, CO 80020 US
- Manage payroll processing and reconciliation
- Liaise and manage multiple global payroll service providers and PEO
- Manage and update new and existing state, federal, and international legislation and taxes
- Update and maintain labor distribution records, voluntary and involuntary deductions, vacation and sick leave accrual, overtime, and withholding statuses
- Maintain Restrictive Stock Unit accruals and disbursements
- Advise and guide HR in all areas of the transfer of an employee’s compensation, tax, and immigration
- Meet with and guide employees pre-assignment to review the relocation process, compensation and taxation, immigration, health and retirement benefits, allowances, policies, and visas
- Update Payroll and HR systems with new and existing employee information
- Manage and maintain immigration files and cases to ensure timely filing, including employee visas
- Review, track, and process PEO statements and filings
- 5+ years’ experience in a payroll function supporting US and international clients
- Expert knowledge and experience with payroll taxes
- Experience in Global Mobility
- Experience running multiple payroll accounts for several entities
- Experience in multi-state and international payroll processing
- Experience working with employee/employer deductions
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now
- Great work/life balance with 30 total days of time off available each year. This includes 15 vacation days, 8 paid holidays and the office is closed Christmas Eve – New Year’s Day. Also up to 10 days of sick leave per year.
- Health, dental, vision – our client covers 90% of premiums for you and your family.
- 401K plan, short-term and long-term disability, life and AD&D insurances.
- Ability to participate in the Restricted Stock Units program.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Executive Recruiter
Jackie joined the Job Store team in 2016 as a HR Coordinator and is now currently the Recruiting Manager for the Denver branch. Jackie enjoys the challenge of recruiting for a range of different positions but most frequently recruits for Administrative and Customer Service related positions. Jackie enjoys building rapport with clients and employees and is always happy to help in any way she can. Jackie moved to Colorado from Australia in 2015 and she enjoys exploring new places with her two rescue dogs.