Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Job Store Staffing is seeking a HRIS Specialist for a client located in the Denver Technology Center. The HRIS Specialist will be responsible for implementing and maintaining human resource information management systems (HRIS) for our client. The HRIS Specialist will be in charge of navigating various technological software systems and updating, maintaining and tracking databases with confidential information that must be entered accurately and error free. The HRIS Specialist is a temporary-to-permanent position and is a great opportunity for growth and development. The position will be Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm and will pay $25/hr.
- Navigating various software systems and updating, maintaining and tracking databases. Information must be entered accurately and error free.
- The HRIS Specialist will be responsible for processing HR related transactions including job changes, job postings, terminations and benefit changes and assisting managers, supervisors and the HR team in the use of HR information.
- The HRIS Specialist will also provide general support of HR systems including researching and resolving HRIS issues and recommends solutions or alternative methods to meet requirements.
- Must have advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Candidates must have strong attention to detail.
- Human Resources experience is not required but candidates must have experience with technical software and must be technologically savvy.
- Benefits experience will be beneficial for the HRIS Specialist position.
- Must possess exceptional data processing and communication.
- Ability to research by using available resources (Workday Community, Google, etc.)
- Creativity and ability to "think outside the box" to find a solution
- Very good communication skills
If you believe you are a qualified candidate please apply online today!