Help Desk Technician (Level 2)
Colorado Springs, CO 80920 US
Job Store Staffing is seeking a qualified Help Desk Technician (Level 2) for our client company in finance. We are looking for someone who will assist customers by providing technical assistance. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively manage sensitive and complex customer requests. They possess broader knowledge to address problems escalated from more junior staff.
Location: Northern Colorado Springs
Duration: 6-12 months (potential to go permanent)
Pay Range: $23 - $28/ hour
- A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA, MCSE, CCENT, CCNA or similar certification preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a technical helpdesk role
- 1+ years of experience with Episys Quest preferred
- 1+ years of Financial Institution employment preferred
- Possesses solid knowledge of standard hardware and software in the IT infrastructure.
- Developing basic knowledge of networking topologies and related devices.
- Can independently handle all routine and many non-routine inquiries and problems.
- Developing good understanding of the different IT functions and key roles to effectively escalate technical issues.
- Basic understanding of IT systems/data security as it relates to financial institutions or other industries that must comply with federal regulations.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and listening) with specific ability to translate detailed technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent analytical skills.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager- Colorado Springs
Amanda joined the Job Store family in 2019. Her passion in helping others grow and succeed. Amanda’s personal motto is, "If you are not using your life to improve the lives of others, then you are wasting yours," and lives by that message every day. In May 2018, she received her bachelor's degree in Biology/Medicine from Excelsior College. At home, Amanda loves spending time with her two rescue dogs, Lucie and Maverick. On the weekends, she spends her time fishing or hiking with her family.