Help Desk Technician I
Colorado Springs, CO 80920 US
Job Store Staffing is seeking a qualified Desk Side Support Technician for our client company in the financial field. This candidate will be responding promptly and effectively to customer requests and problems and either directly resolving the problems or escalating to the appropriate resource and monitoring its effective resolution.
The Desk Side Support Technician will also responsible for supporting a wide variety of projects including but not limited to expansion, process improvement, and proactive equipment upgrades.
Duration: 12 months – With possibility to be hired permanently
Pay Range: $20-25 / hour
- Provide hands on support for all workstation related issues by resolving break fix requests and completing proactive monthly visits.
- Support expansion and improvement through project related tasks directed by the IT Field Technician Project Lead and Project Management.
- Review and update knowledgebase articles that Field Support utilizes and contact appropriate IT departments to update outdated articles owned by other teams.
- Complete regular audits resulting in accurate records for all end user IT equipment.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical service desk role (Required)
- 1+ years of experience with financial institution software (Preferred)
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite of products
- CompTIA A+
- Valid Colorado State driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
- Network+, Security+ or similar certification (preferred)
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager- Colorado Springs
Amanda joined Job Store Staffing in 2019 and has a passion for helping others grow and succeed. With a degree in Biology/Medicine from Excelsior College, Amanda brings a unique perspective to her work that is both analytical and empathetic. She is committed to providing exceptional service to clients and candidates alike. When she's not working, Amanda enjoys spending time with her three rescue dogs and exploring the great outdoors with her family.