Human Resources Assistant
Aurora, CO 80018
Job Store Staffing is seeking a Human Resources assistant for a temporary project for large facility. This is expected to last several months.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to protect confidential information and maintain strictest confidentiality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are preferred.
- Requires PC (Windows based) skills, typing skills, and intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Requires ability to work effectively and competently in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision.
- Due to the nature of the position additional hours may be required.
- Must maintain polite, professional and courteous manner with all clients, employees and customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
- Must use keyboard and mouse
- Must use and navigate Windows interface on monitor
- Must know or quickly learn to manage Outlook calendar and emails
- Must quickly learn applicant software tracking system
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Must possess valid Colorado Driver License for occasional travel to other work sites and to perform miscellaneous departmental duties
- Physical demands:
Primarily sedentary work with occasional lifting requiring ability to lift a maximum of 15 pounds; carrying, walking and standing; frequent hand/eye coordination to operate computer keyboard and office equipment; vision for reading, recording and interpreting information; frequent speech communication, hearing and listening to maintain communication; daily use of computer keyboard, standard office equipment and telephone