Colorado Springs, CO 80908 US
- Review blueprints/work instructions and examine surfaces to determine proper procedure.
- Mix epoxy and other paint and materials to meet specifications.
- Load mixed paint into spray-painting equipment.
- Apply paint material appropriately and evenly on plastic and metal surfaces to include a variety of objects.
- Responsible for all quality standards and inspection of products.
- 2 to 5 years of industrial style painting in a manufacturing environment required
- Plastic and metal painting experience required
- Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 40lbs
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience reading blueprints and drawings and operating spray-painting equipment
- Ability to consistently handle and follow through with multiple projects and assignments and meet deadlines.
- Ability to function effectively and safely in a busy work environment.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter- Colorado Springs
Keira joined the Job Store Staffing team in April 2022 shortly after moving to Colorado Springs from New York! Keira has always pursued a career that allows her to help others and has found the perfect fit here at Job Store. Keira's recruiting style brings kindness and compassion to job seekers as she works with you to secure a fulfilling career.
Keira is also an avid reader, ice cream enthusiast, and loves to spend time exploring all that Colorado has to offer!