Inventory Control Clerk
Englewood, CO 80112 US
Job Store Staffing is recruiting for a first shift Inventory Control Clerk for a client in the pharmaceutical industry located in Englewood, Colorado. The Inventory Control Clerk will be a temporary-to-hire opportunity for the right candidate. We are looking for candidates with strong attention to detail, that are hard-working and willing to learn new skills. This opportunity it great to get your foot in the door with a pharmaceutical company and offers great growth opportunities within the field.
The Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for maintaining adequate inventory levels in the warehouse, stocking the production supply rooms, processing incoming raw materials, managing materials in the ERP system, and completing annual physical inventories. Moreover, the Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for promoting our client’s mission of improving patient outcomes with high quality outsourced pharmaceuticals.
Schedule: 1st shift: 6am-4:30pm Wednesday-Saturday
2nd Shift: 3:30pm-2:00am Wednesday-Saturday
Pay: $19.75/hr + $2/hr shift differential for 2nd shift.
- Performs light to medium material handling functions within the department, moving product and components within the department as required.
- Manages cycle counting of physical materials and ensures accuracy of stock levels.
- Maintains material data in ERP system and manages receipt of inventory through software transactions.
- Reconciles potential inventory losses, investigates shortages and discrepancies, and perform KPI indicator assessments.
- Processes rejected materials, and records information, as needed.
- Responsible for stock issuance and returns for production activities
- Works in other functions within the department, as needed.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods when required
- High School Diploma, required.
- Years of experience – 1-3 years in a pharmaceutical environment preferred
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills
- Ability to manage time and adhere to time frames
- Detail and accuracy oriented
- Computer abilities including data managing and shipping software
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of processing materials in an ERP system
If you believe you are a qualified candidate, please submit your resume online today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Executive Recruiter
Jackie joined the Job Store team in 2016 as a HR Coordinator and is now currently the Recruiting Manager for the Denver branch. Jackie enjoys the challenge of recruiting for a range of different positions but most frequently recruits for Administrative and Customer Service related positions. Jackie enjoys building rapport with clients and employees and is always happy to help in any way she can. Jackie moved to Colorado from Australia in 2015 and she enjoys exploring new places with her two rescue dogs.