Aurora, CO 80011 US
- Timely and accurate processing of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as packing lists, manifests and invoices, to verify accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Perform transactions in Sales Force for all material movement through the warehouse including – receiving, stocking and deploying.
- Maintain an organized and standard setup of all warehouse inventory according to the Warehouse Operations standards and best practice.
- Participate and contribute in team meetings.
- Operate within and promotes a safety culture in all warehouse functions.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience shipping and receiving of with technical equipment;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Experience in inventory control and materials handling;
- Strong PC skills and experience with various database systems required (i.e., shipping and inventory control databases).
- Be able to work both in a warehouse and office environment and capable of handling and moving heavy materials.
- Experience utilizing material handling equipment including operation of forklifts and pallet jacks to load and unload deliveries.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager- Aurora
Sonny has been in the staffing field since 2013 as an On-Site Manager and Recruiter. Most of his time is spent staffing for warehouses and large production driven facilities. Sonny takes pride in helping facilitate a safe and healthy work environment for his clients and customers alike. For Sonny, versatility is key, not only for him, but for the candidates he places as well! “Never be afraid to take a chance and live outside of your comfort zone”. While away from work, Sonny is an avid gamer who loves to spend time with his family (and his adorable cat)!