Machine Operator - Dietary Supplement
Colorado Springs, CO 80915 US
Location: East Colorado Springs, 80915
Shift: Monday – Thursday 6:00 am - 4:30 pm (with possible overtime)
Reasons you will LOVE working for this manufacturer that delivers hope!
• Great Benefits -s to all staff Medical, Dental, Vision
• Traditional IRA retirement plan with up to a 3% employer matching contribution
• Annually bonuse
• Troubleshoot any equipment/process problems.
• Disassemble and clean machine parts for maintenance or product changes, and reassemble them as needed.
• Accurately prepare raw materials and weigh components as per batch records.
• Work with QA to ensure documentation meets cGMP compliance requirements.
• REQUIRED: 1-3 Years of proven experience in machine operating in a dietary supplement manufacturing environment
• Ability to perform basic math functions to include ratios and decimals.
• Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Required PPE in the manufacturing facility includes a facemask, hair net, gloves, foot covers, etc.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager- Colorado Springs
Amanda joined Job Store Staffing in 2019 and has a passion for helping others grow and succeed. With a degree in Biology/Medicine from Excelsior College, Amanda brings a unique perspective to her work that is both analytical and empathetic. She is committed to providing exceptional service to clients and candidates alike. When she's not working, Amanda enjoys spending time with her three rescue dogs and exploring the great outdoors with her family.