Littleton, CO 80127
Job Store Staffing is seeking a Machine Operator for a client located in the South Littleton area. The Machine Operator will be responsible for effectively operating and maintaining Hot Stamp equipment to ensure the production and timely delivery of items. The Machine Operator will be responsible for ensuring items are manufactured according to customer specifications and Company quality objectives. The Machine Operator position is for 3rd shift only, Friday-Sunday, 4am-4pm but must be able to train on 1st shift.
Ideal candidates for the Machine Operator position will have previous machine operating experience and strong attention to detail, including the ability to distinguish between colors. All candidates for the Machine Operator position must have basic computer skills.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Responsible for accurate operations, loading and unloading of materials and error adjustments based on instructions, checklists, product specifications and customer job ticket requirements
- Continually checks, monitors and corrects any quality issues that may occur during each customer job run to minimize downtime and waste
- Maintains an accurate record of all completed work in shop floor data system and/or manual forms as required
- Completes required audit paperwork based on job stage and equipment operated
Requirements of the Machine Operation position:
- High school diploma or GED
- Mechanical aptitude with ability to select and use appropriate equipment, supplies and tools
- Ability to setup computer aided machinery and solid understanding of Windows based personal computers, including ability to interface with a PC by inputting and out putting data and loading and unloading programs
- Good math skills to be able to compute percentages, weights and measures
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with others
- Ability to follow/interpret written and oral instructions and specifications
- Must be security and safety oriented
- Must be reliable through good attendance, punctuality and cooperation
The Machine Operator position is a temporary-to-hire position for the right candidate. Our client offers a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, FSA, HSA, Vacation and Holiday Pay, Tuition Reimbursement and 401 (K) with a competitive company match percentage.
The Machine Operator position is for 3rd shift only, Friday-Sunday, 4am-4pm but must be able to train on 1st shift. The position will be $13/hr but for 3rd shift with the shift differential it will be $14.95/hr.
If you believe you are a qualified candidate for the Machine Operator position please apply online today!