Colorado Springs, CO 80920
We are looking for an experienced mainenance techinician for a Christian Non-Profit in Colorado Springs. The peak season is approaching and a qualified candidate will be needed through Labor Day. This will position will take place mainly in a warehouse environment; providing maintenance, facilities management, housekeeping, and occasional shipping duties.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position will require a computer to process information.
- This will require frequent lifting up to 25 LBS.
- Occasional Lifting up to 50 LBS
- Occasional pushing/pulling up to 300 LBS
- Patching and Painting
- Repairing structures, doors, furniture, and equipment.
- Repairing or replacing faucets, leaky pipe, and related plumbing.
- Moving Office Cubicles
- Responding to service requests in a timely manner.
Facilities Management Duties:
- Shipping and Distribution activities.
- Picking and Packing
- labeling and shipping
- examining incoming shipments
- Recording Shortages
- Routing items to their corresponding departments
- Mailroom Activities
Skills and Education
- High School Diploma
- Computer Skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Prior Maintenance Experience is a MUST
- Shipping and Recieving experience is preferred.
- This position requires a signed statement of faith and lifestyle.