Manufacturing Associate- Direct Hire!
Broomfield, CO 80020 US
Are you looking for your first job in manufacturing? Look no further than Hunter Douglas Inc! We are seeking motivated and dependable individuals to join our team as Manufacturing Technicians. In this entry-level role, you will be responsible for operating machinery and/or conducting quality checks. Hunter Douglas offers on-the-job training and opportunity for advancement within the company.
Call or text Colleen @ 720-326-3226 to schedule a tour! No resume required.
This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity.
What is in it for me?
- 13 days of paid time off accrued yearly and 6 days of PST accrued yearly; 9 paid holidays, 40 hours of new parent and family care time off and 12 hours of paid volunteer work.
- Medical ( Kaiser or Cigna), dental ( Delta Dental), a vision plan ( VSP), life insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D, dependent life, and HSA and FSA flexible spending accounts, and pet insurance.
- 401(k) with 6% company match and annual retirement contribution, and a college investment savings program.
- Employee development including education tuition assistance, and on-site development through Hunter Douglas University.
- Robust wellness program with access to monthly virtual classes through Wellbeats and monthly company wellness challenges.
- Generous discount on window coverings, charitable contribution match, employee assistance program, adoption assistance, dependent scholarships, on-site physical therapists and more!
Shifts & Pay:
- 1st Shift ($17.50/hr Monday-Thursday 4:00am-2:30pm with OT on Fridays as needed)
- 2nd Shift ($18.50/hr Monday-Thursday 2:20pm-12:50am with OT on Fridays as needed)
Job Description for Manufacturing Technicians:
- Operating various machines and equipment that are used in the manufacturing process
- Maintain the manufacturer's quality standards for each product batch
- Checking products for defects or irregularities in the manufacturing process
- Keeping track of production levels and ensuring that the correct quantity of products is delivered on time
- No specific work experience required!
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand up to 10 hours a day
Meet Your Recruiter
On-Site/ Lead Recruiter- Broomfield
Colleen joined the Job Store team in July 2021 as a Junior Recruiter for the Broomfield office. She is passionate about connecting individuals with opportunities that fit their career goals. Colleen graduated from the University of Colorado Boulder in 2017 with a bachelors degree in Psychology. When not at work, you can find Colleen trying out new recipes, going for a long hike in the mountains, or cuddling with her chubby cat Leonard.