Manufacturing Production Coordinator
Englewood, CO 80110
Job Store Staffing is Recruiting for a Manufacturing Production Coordinator for a client located in the Englewood, Colorado area. The Manufacturing Production Coordinator will be a temporary-to-hire opportunity for the right candidate. The ideal candidate for the Manufacturing Production Coordinator will be outgoing and customer-service oriented who will thrive in a fast-paced and expanding manufacturing company. Candidates will ideally have 1 to 3 years of experience as a Manufacturing Production Coordinator or relevant education. A positive and proactive outlook is a must in this position.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Plan and schedule production activities utilizing build to stock, finish to order and build to order lanes.
- Create and manage supporting work orders to execute the production plan, manage inventory and meet customer ship dates.
- Interact with the production team to achieve goals and drive continuous improvement.
- Interact with the sales team to anticipate production levels and improve customer response times.
- Manage material and resource availability.
- Develop and maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures.
- Provide shipping quotes as requested and process shipping damage claims.
- Coordinate direct customer drop ship orders.
- Contact select customers regarding order status.
- Participate in answering phones, responding to production and product information questions.
- Able to multi task.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills written and over the phone.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
If you believe you are a qualified candidate please submit your resume today!
Recruiting Manager- Denver
Jackie joined the Job Store team in 2016 as a HR Coordinator and is now currently the Recruiting Manager for the Denver branch. Jackie enjoys the challenge of recruiting for a range of different positions but most frequently recruits for Administrative and Customer Service related positions. Jackie enjoys building rapport with clients and employees and is always happy to help in any way she can. Jackie moved to Colorado from Australia in 2015 and she enjoys exploring new places.