Boulder, CO 80301 US
Job Store Staffing is seeking a hardworking, detail oriented Manufacturing Technician for a medical device company in the Boulder area! Individuals with experience in medical device production are encouraged to apply!
Pay: $20 - $24/hr
Hours: Mon - Fri 8 AM - 4:30 PM, flexible schedule with some OT
- Performs inspection at receiving raw materials, in-process, and final assembly using typical metrology.
- Prepares liquid polymer formulations, fabricates, and cures polymer components.
- Performs assembly by using fixtures, most work performed under microscope using mechanical techniques and adhesive systems.
- Completes associated batch records and serial numbers for critical items.
- Performs device testing per prescribed protocols, collecting data as required.
- 2-5 years of related industry assembly experience.
- Medical device production experience preferred.
- Experience with cGMPs or related documentation requirements.
- Preference to prior laboratory or clean room experience.
- High school diploma required.
- Technical school certification preferred.
If interested, apply and call/text Ellen at 303-940-9252.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour
Meet Your Recruiter
Ellen joined the Job Store team in March 2022 as a Junior Recruiter for the Broomfield team. Due to her hard work and dedication, she has been promoted to a Recruiter. She enjoys helping individuals find a job that leaves them feeling fulfilled and valued.
Ellen graduated from the University of Wisconsin with a Masters in Educational Psychology and a concentration in Community Counseling. She recently moved to Colorado with her husband, and their two Siamese cats, Hermes and Athena. When not working, they enjoy going on hikes, visiting local breweries and traveling to exciting new places!