Colorado Springs, CO 80920
- Develops, implements, and coordinates marketing campaigns for textbooks and assessments.
- Works in collaboration with the Assessment and Training Program Manager and VP of the publisher to develop marketing strategies, assets, and activities
- Coordinates all marketing campaign communications with the Director of Communications
- Works with the textbook and assessment sales partner to collect authentic market data to ensure marketing campaigns are effectively constructed and appropriately targeted
- Tracks product sales and program participation to develop appropriate marketing strategies
- Analyzes all marketing efforts for effectiveness and goal attainment
- Provides regular communication to leadership regarding marketing strategies, plans, and implementations in relation to the department and association strategic goals
- Develops assets (print, digital, display, and other) for marketing campaigns and ensures that each asset is effectively implemented
- Works collaboratively with other marketing agencies under contract with the client.
- Coordinates exhibiting involvement of the department in events, such as conferences and trade shows
- Plans marketing campaigns for new product launches
- Helps develop and maintain current contact lists for marketing communications
- This position will supervise the graphic designer.
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field (required)
- Five or more years of successful experience in the marketing field (required)
- Experience in education marketing (preferred)
- Graphic design training and experience (preferred)
- Supervisory experience (preferred)
- Understand a broad range of marketing media that includes print, direct mail, email, social media, search engine optimization, pay per click, website optimization, and similar communication channel.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20% by plane or automobile
- Driver s License required to be kept current and in effect as a condition of employment
- Employee is regularly required to walk, sit, use hands and fingers, talk and hear
- Essential duties require the use of computers to process information
- The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to read at close range and distinguish colors and contrasts
- Accountable to Vice President.
- Accountable to the agreed upon job description and client policies
- Accountable to agreed upon goals and timelines
- Job Type: Full-time