Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Job Store Staffing is seeking Materials Buyers for our client located in Colorado Springs, CO. This is a temporary position expected to last 3-6 months. The hours for this position is Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. The pay rate for this position is depending upon experience.
- Purchase materials, equipment, supplies, and commodity products for delivery at specified time and location.
- Negotiating pricing, discounts, and contracts.
- Obtain materials from suppliers at the lowest cost consistent with considerations of quality, reliability of source and urgency of need. Interviews vendors, and recommends sources of supply.
- Analyze quotations received, selects or recommends suppliers, and schedules deliveries.
- Follow up to expedite delivery and shipment
- Obtain certifications of delivery and conducts check against orders.
- Check and approve invoices for orders placed.
- Works on miscellaneous procurement projects as required by management.
- Other duties as assigned in particular training and cross- training as requested and documentation of practices.
- Runs and reviews MRP reports
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have at least 2 years of related experience
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or 3-7 years of equivalent experience
- Certifications in subcontracts and purchasing negotiations are preferred.
- Experience in Commercial Contract Negotiations ( NDAs, Facility Contracts, Blanket POs, Licensing and Leasing agreements)
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have experience in Small Business Plans and Government Electronic Subcontracting Reporting
- Experience in MRO buying, conflict minerals reporting, reach and RoHS, Certs and Reps.
- Strong Computer skills using Microsoft Office is required