Medical Billing Coordinator
Denver, CO 80204 US
- Growth opportunities
- Training provided
- Ability to make a difference in the disabled community
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Gather, and maintain accurate patient information including but not limited to basic demographics, protected health information, insurance information, doctor’s information etc.
- Log all patients into patient tracking log/spreadsheet and maintain log for accurate, up-to-date tracking.
- Use log to follow up with appropriate parties (physician offices, therapists, billing staff, clients, etc.) when the process is stalled.
- Process paperwork in Inboxes and Patient Files.
- Act as point of contact for coordinating scheduling as well as paperwork flow.
- Retrieve files as requested and distribute to staff in an efficient, timely manner.
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer charts and secure file room at close of business day.
- Assist customer service departments in all locations by answering phone, greeting customers, etc. as needed.
- Contact clients to verify receipt of orders and document appropriately.
- Provide support and assistance to other departments as needed.
- Maintain clean and neat work area.
- Attend in-store and remote meetings.
- Perform other duties as deemed appropriate by management
- Able to function as a polite and cooperative team member with a positive attitude.
- Computer experience
- Must be detail-oriented, accurate, and possess knowledge of filing and other office procedures.
- Able to work independently and efficiently. Able to multitask, switching from one job task to another frequently.
- Familiar with use of mail equipment, copier, fax, calculator, phone system and other office equipment.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience working in a high-volume area
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Recruiter- Denver
Kaitlyn George is originally from Decatur, Georgia and moved to Colorado in 2017. She joined the Job Store in November 2021 after completing her bachelors degree at CSU. Kaitlyn has a passion for linking people to jobs that match their passions and personalities. Kaitlyn has a heartfelt passion for the LGBTQ+ community and representation, from her personal experiences. Outside of work you will find Kaitlyn trying out new recipes or out exploring Colorado and all it has to offer with her family and two dogs, Loki and Hades