Medical Equipment Assembler
Englewood, CO 80112 US
- Assemble small to very small, delicate assemblies and sub-assemblies, typically requiring extended use of microscopes over a shift.
- Must follow directions, work in an ISO13485:2016, and follow the applicable regulations.
- Use of manufacturing equipment (ventilated hoods, mass balance, mixer, evacuators, ovens).
- Prepare / clean delicate components for bonding, curving, casting, lens processes using sandblaster / solvents / plasma cleaner.
- Hand soldering small to very small components under a microscope.
- Support preventative maintenance activities within the array manufacturing team (i.e inspection, cleaning and replacement of small consumable components).
- Document work as required by traveler and quality system.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent or other job equivalent work experience.
- Ability to clearly communicate and demonstrate patience while handling small, delicate components during lengthy assembly processes.
- Basic computer skills (i.e., open procedures, print travelers, time entry).
- Competent in detailed manual soldering under a microscope.
- Safely use a variety of chemicals to include solvents (IPA, acetone, MEK), de-fluxer, mold release, epoxies, silicones, and cyanoacrylates.
- Understand small hand tools their function and safely use (tweezers, cutters, drivers, scalpels etc.) & custom manual tools / fixtures.
- Willingness and ability to work long hours, weekends and holidays as required.
- Must possess sight/hearing senses to adequately perform the functions of the job.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time while performing repetitive work.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus.
- May be required to occasionally lift 25lbs.
- Required to perform work under microscope for several hours each day.
Meet Your Recruiter
Brianna is a Colorado native and she loves all things Colorado- camping, fishing, and the Denver Broncos. In her spare time, she’s most likely spending time with her family and her dog Jackson. She has a passion for animals and works with local rescues to foster litters of puppies while they wait for their forever homes. She has a passion for people and loves to listen and build true rapport, she wants them to know they aren't just a number to her. Connecting the right person with the right opportunity is her main goal.