Medical Equipment Assembler
Englewood, CO 80112 US
- Assemble small to very small, delicate assemblies and sub-assemblies, typically requiring extended use of microscopes over a shift.
- Must follow directions, work in an ISO13485:2016, and follow the applicable regulations.
- Use of manufacturing equipment (ventilated hoods, mass balance, mixer, evacuators, ovens).
- Prepare / clean delicate components for bonding, curving, casting, lens processes using sandblaster / solvents / plasma cleaner.
- Hand soldering small to very small components under a microscope.
- Support preventative maintenance activities within the array manufacturing team (i.e inspection, cleaning and replacement of small consumable components).
- Document work as required by traveler and quality system.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent or other job equivalent work experience.
- Ability to clearly communicate and demonstrate patience while handling small, delicate components during lengthy assembly processes.
- Basic computer skills (i.e., open procedures, print travelers, time entry).
- Competent in detailed manual soldering under a microscope.
- Safely use a variety of chemicals to include solvents (IPA, acetone, MEK), de-fluxer, mold release, epoxies, silicones, and cyanoacrylates.
- Understand small hand tools their function and safely use (tweezers, cutters, drivers, scalpels etc.) & custom manual tools / fixtures.
- Willingness and ability to work long hours, weekends and holidays as required.
- Must possess sight/hearing senses to adequately perform the functions of the job.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time while performing repetitive work.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus.
- May be required to occasionally lift 25lbs.
- Required to perform work under microscope for several hours each day.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kaitlyn George is originally from Decatur, Georgia and moved to Colorado in 2017. She joined the Job Store in November 2021 after completing her bachelors degree at CSU. Kaitlyn has a passion for linking people to jobs that match their passions and personalities. Kaitlyn has a heartfelt passion for the LGBTQ+ community and representation, from her personal experiences. Outside of work you will find Kaitlyn trying out new recipes or out exploring Colorado and all it has to offer with her family and two dogs, Loki and Hades