Parker, CO 80134 US
Job Store Staffing is seeking an Office Administrator in the Parker, CO area! Candidates must have at least 2-3 years of Administrative experience.
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30am-3:30pm
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional phone etiquette
- Coordinate and manage calendars, appointments, and meetings for staff members
- Assist with training and development of office staff
- Light bookkeeping
- Oversee the filing and organization of records and other administrative documents
- Answer and direct phone calls using a multi-line phone system
- Collaborate with team members to ensure smooth office operations
- Experience with Quick Books is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage calendars and schedules effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work well in a team environment and provide guidance to staff members
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelsey moved from Chicago to Denver in 2019. She joined the Job Store Staffing team in September 2022. What led her to recruiting is her passion for people; she is motivated to help others find the right opportunity that suits their needs.
When not working, she loves to stay active with friends and family; traveling, trying new restaurants or any outdoor activities. You can often find her doing yoga, climbing or skiing.